Working out in the great outdoors has many benefits. Not only do you get to enjoy the fresh air and scenery, but you also get a great workout in. Street workouts are a great way to get in shape and tone your body.
There are many benefits to working out in the streets. For one, you don’t have to pay for a gym membership or equipment. All you need is your bodyweight and some motivation.
Street workouts are also a great way to meet new people and make friends. Working out with a group of people is always more fun than working out alone.
If you’re new to street workouts, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered with this beginner’s guide. We’ll go over the best exercises for beginners, how to get started, and the benefits of street workouts.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
What are street workouts?
Street workouts are a type of fitness that can be done anywhere, anytime. All you need is your bodyweight and a little bit of space.
Street workouts combine elements of calisthenics, parkour, and breakdancing to create a unique and fun workout. They are often performed in public spaces like parks or playgrounds, but can also be done in your backyard or living room.
Street workouts are a great way to get fit and have fun at the same time. They can be tailored to any fitness level, and there is no need for special equipment or a gym membership.
Whether you’re looking for a new way to get fit or just want to have some fun, street workouts are the perfect solution.
The benefits of street workouts
Street workouts are a great way to get in shape and improve your fitness. There are many benefits to these workouts, including the following:
1. They’re free. Street workouts don’t require any equipment, so you can do them anywhere, anytime.
2. They’re convenient. You can do street workouts in your own neighborhood or even in your local park.
3. They’re effective. Street workouts are a great way to improve your cardiovascular fitness, strength, and endurance.
4. They’re fun. Street workouts are a great way to socialize and meet new people.
If you’re looking for a workout that is convenient, effective, and enjoyable, then street workouts are definitely for you.
The best exercises for beginners
If you’re just getting started with working out, it’s important to find exercises that are safe and effective. Street workout exercises are a great option for beginners, as they can be done without any equipment and don’t require a lot of space. Here are some of the best street workout exercises for beginners:
- Start with your feet shoulder-width apart and lower yourself down into a squatting position.
- Make sure your knees don’t extend past your toes as you lower yourself down.
- Hold this position for 10 seconds before returning to the starting position. Repeat 10 times.
- Start in a plank position with your hands directly beneath your shoulders.
- Lower yourself down until your chest nearly touches the ground, then push back up to the starting position.
- Repeat 10 times.
- Start with your feet together and take a big step forward with one leg, landing on your heel first.
- Bend both knees to lower yourself down into a lunge position, making sure your front knee doesn’t extend past your toes.
- Return to the starting position and repeat with the other leg.
- Repeat 10 times on each side.
- Lie on your back on the ground with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground.
- Place your hands behind your head and curl your torso up towards your knees, then slowly lower back down to the starting position.
- Repeat 10 times.
5. Tricep dips
- Start by sitting on the ground with your legs extended in front of you and your palms flat on the ground behind you, fingers pointing towards your feet.
- Use your triceps to lift yourself off the ground and lower yourself back down, keeping your elbows close to your sides throughout the movement.
- Repeat 10 times.
- Start in a pushup position, then lower yourself down so that your forearms are resting on the ground.
- Keep your core engaged and hold for as long as you can without letting your hips sag or rise too high.
7 .Calf raises
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart and press down into the balls of both feet to raise yourself up onto your toes, then lower back down so that you’re back in a flat footed position.
- You can also do this exercise while holding dumbbells at your sides for added resistance.
How to get started with street workouts.
Now that you know some of the best exercises for beginners, it’s time to get started with your own street workout routine.
Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Find a good location. Look for a spot in your neighborhood or park that has plenty of open space and is well-lit.
2. Get a friend or family member involved. Street workouts are more fun when you do them with someone else. Plus, they can help motivate you to keep going.
3. Bring water and a towel. Staying hydrated is important when working out, so be sure to bring along a water bottle and a towel to wipe away any sweat.
4. Start slow. Don’t try to do too much too soon. Start with a few of the exercises listed above and work your way up as you get more comfortable.
5. Listen to your body. If you start to feel pain or dizziness, stop and take a break. Street workouts should be enjoyable, so don’t push yourself too hard.
By following these tips, you’ll be on your way to getting in shape with street workouts in no time.